Diesel ECU for BOSCH EDC P fuelpumps 24V
A diesel engine controller for engines equipped with a Bosch M-type EDC electronic diesel injection pump, such as Mercedes Benz OM605 and OM606, as well as VP37 injection pumps found on lots of different cars and EDC for cpontrolling P diesel pumps for truck and tracktor use.
- electronic control unit
- 6 pin mini-fit jr connector
- 8 pin mini-fit jr connector
- 24 pin mini-fit jr connector
- Crimp contacts for connectors
- 1.5 metre USB A-B cable
- Internal data logging memory allows the controller to record a data log when no laptop is connected for retrieval later using a laptop. Without this option, data logging can be performed only while a laptop is connected.
- Needle lift sensor adds an amplifier module that turns digital input 0 into a low voltage input for processing the needle lift timing signal found on engines with VP37 rotary distributor pumps.
- Extended I/O option adds 8 extra analog inputs, 2 extra digital inputs and 4 extra low-side switch outputs. See product's user manual for more information.
A Plug and play wiring adaptor is also available for easy fitment to standard Mercedes Benz cars with OM605, OM606 and OM602.98x engines.